May 2, 2018

"Otter Love" Layout by Designer Angela Weisbeck

Hello!
Today we are featuring a wonderful layout created by
Designer Angela Weisbeck
inspired by our
Angela:
"Hello! Well this month's challenge was a little challenging for me. We haven't had many pets and when we did, I did not take many photos of them. So I found these fun photos from a trip to the zoo to scrap for this challenge. Then I found some cute little lizards to add as my animal embellishments. My kids could have sat and watched these otters swimming for hours.
It was super fun!
Can't wait to see your animal layouts!"


Here's a look at the challenge:
You  have until
May 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your entries.
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules!

We are looking forward to seeing all of the creative ways this month's
movie board inspires everyone!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute layout. I really like the fun papers and embellishments. The title work, with a mix of black and orange letters, stand out nicely against the white background. TFS.

    ReplyDelete